Home / 83rd AGM Highlights
These articles are solely for the members of the Singapore Teachers' Co-operative Society.
If you would like find out more about our membership, please kindly contact us.
83rd AGM HIGHLIGHTS
- Members unanimously…
- accepted the minutes of the 82nd AGM held on 26 May 2018
- approved the Statement of Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2018
- approved the adjustments for FY2019 and the Estimated Expenditure for FY2020.
- The maximum liability was maintained at $75 million for 2019.
- The resolution to extend the 30% Restricted Investment (RI) for another period of 3 years was unanimously accepted by the members.
- Messrs Reanda Adept PAC was engaged as the External Auditors for FY2019.
Election to the Committee of Management 2019 / 2022
The 1st Vice-President, Mrs Brenda Tan, the Returning Officer introduced the candidates and conducted the elections. The 2nd Vice-President, Mr Goh Ek Piang, the Presiding Officer led the group of counting officials. Two independent members, Mr Charanjit Singh and Mr T Subramaniam, volunteered to be the scrutineers. Members then proceeded to cast their votes.
The number of ballots issued was 77 and the number of votes received was 77. There were no spoilt votes. Mrs Brenda Tan announced the results of the elections.
Mdm Elene Lim Lan Hiang, Mr Chern Meng Hock and Mdm Kiren Kaur Gill, were elected as members of the Committee of Management for the period May 2019 to May 2022.
Committee of Management for the Period May 2019 to May 2020
Chairman : Mr Richard Zaccheus Bains
Deputy Chairman : Mr Allan Tok Wei Cheng
Hon Treasurer : Mr Fok Kim Fook
1st Hon Asst. Treasurer : Mdm Elaine Seah
2nd Hon Asst. Treasurer : Mr Ng Khiam Siong Dickson Jedidiah (resigned wef 16 Aug 2019)
1st Hon Asst. Secretary : Mdm Elene Lim Lan Hiang
Committee Members : Mr Peter Tan Swee Chong, Mdm Patsy Ng Moi Sng, Mr Chern Meng Hock, Mr Wilson Koh Kian Neng, Mdm Kiren Kaur Gill